<$BlogRSDURL$>





Bush Campaign Lies

Friday, June 18, 2004

Hello. 

Good morning friends and curious readers.

I just wanted to submit my first post and let you know that, yes, I am alive and will be contributing here in the very near future.

I'm working on a few things right now but not ready to jump in just yet. Personally, I prefer to cover my bases as much as possible before setting fingers to keyboard.

While there are many things that are coming out of the mouths and various webpages of the Bush Administration, RNC and devout supporters that I take exception to/question -and have something to say about- the trouble is narrowing it down to just one. Since I don't want to be all over the place and keep focus on one thing at a time (if possible, some things do tend to overlap though), I will continue to spend a little more time on the things that I am looking at right now.

Until then, in my various websearches I came upon another site about Bush lies. It's called Bushlies.com and it's by David Corn, author of 'The Lies of George Bush'. I stumbled upon it while looking into the matter of the 9/11 Commision findings, and the White House response. The specific article that I'm reading is, 'Bush Spin Continues on al Qaeda Link'.

That's it for now. I just wanted to say hello. Give you at least something to chew on, and let you know that I'll be 'On' shortly. There's just a little matter of organizing myself and setting up shop. It's like moving into a new house! So much to do and so little time.

11:50 PM
|