<$BlogRSDURL$>





Bush Campaign Lies

Monday, June 14, 2004

A Brief Respite, and then, a New Voice 

Folks have no doubt noticed the lack of posts recently. There is a long, boring story behind all of this. It basically boils down to the fact that I have some other things I need to take care of right now, and I don't have time to maintain this site any longer.

Before the wingnut commentors start celebrating too much, I also want to say that I've found someone to agree to take on the responsibility for this site, namely Amy of blogAmY fame. By a stroke of good fortune, my need to take some time away from blogging coincided with her desire to shake up her own blogging style a bit.

So I hope all will welcome Amy, I know she'll do a great job in keeping up the 'truth swatting'. As for me, perhaps I'll be back before November, perhaps I won't. In any event, I want to thank Amy for her willingness to step in, and encourage all of my readers to spread the word about the mendacity of the current administration.

8:56 PM
|