<$BlogRSDURL$>





Bush Campaign Lies

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Spring Cleaning 

I know I haven't posted any new content in almost a week, but I've been busy housekeeping. Specifically, I've been working through the last 50 lies, trying to tighten up my exposition (without too much success) and sharpen my arguments (with only slightly more success). See if you can identify the posts which have changed.

Also, it occurred to me that I could provide a more useful resource if I actually linked to the various Senate votes which are cited. So I've put in the links for most of them. Sadly, it's going to take me a while to get lie #37 completely documented, because I lost track of which votes were which.

A real bummer, too. I spent hours looking those things up. Oh well.

In the meantime, the Bush campaign has had six entire days without me fact-checking it. I imagine I'll have a lot of new material to work with when I check up on them.

10:43 PM
|